Air Specialists respects the Guidelines suggested by the Australian Direct Marketing Association, in its Code of Practice for Consumer Protection in E-commerce.
We also abide by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Platform for Privacy Preferences Project (P3P). This policy is emerging as an industry standard providing a simple, automated way for users to gain more control over the use of personal information on web sites they visit.
In line with those guidelines, Air Specialists would like you to be aware of the information we collect to provide your service. We do not provide third parties with access to your personal data, with the obvious exception of third party business partners such as the Domain Name Registries.
Information collected by Air Specialists
Your contact information, including named individuals for administration, technical and billing issues. This information may include telephone, fax numbers and email addresses.
Information about what services you have ordered from Air Specialists:
* Information about what services you have enquired
* Your interest in receiving Air Specialists email newsletters
* Correspondence between you and Air Specialists
* A contact management system in which details of conversations might be written by employees
* Encrypted credit card details
* Your interaction with our websites
What Air Specialists does with your information
1. * We do not your personal information available to third parties, with the obvious exception of third party business partners such as the domain name
2. * We do provide aggregate data to third parties (e.g. "we have 20,000 clients who are SMEs")
3. * We will contact relevant people to communicate billing and technical issues
4. * We store website data and email queued on our servers, only for use as back-up data should it be required
5. * We may customise our email newsletters and communications to reflect your interest in a particular service
6. * We access historic correspondence and details about earlier conversions in response to customer service issues and, to conform to the edicts of
the law or comply with legal process served on Air Specialists
7. * We store encrypted credit card details to allow us to process the subscriptions to our services
8. * We monitor and store your online requests for web pages and services for research and to keep a history of your transactions with the business
(this might include recording the fact you set up and deleted an email account, or took a trial in one of our services, etc)
As a customer of Air Specialists you will receive occasional email communications from Air Specialists that relate to the services we provide to you, and you will have the option to opt-out of all non-essential email and postal mail.